RJS Respiratory & Chemical Protective Suit
The RJS 300 Chemical Respirator Suit is a one-piece Type 3 chemical protective suit for use in hazardous industrial and emergency response environments. Manufactured from Chemprotex™ 300, a high performance, lightweight, chemical barrier fabric the RJS suit protects the wearer against a broad range of industrial chemicals and other agents found in civil emergency situations.
- Air drawn through the filters enters through a breathing tube in the hood and exits through exhaust valves in the knees, providing a cooling air stream across the body
- Chest zip with double storm flap and hook and loop fastener - no taping is required to seal
- Kemblok™ chemically protective laminated glove welded to the suit material (see page 42), with elasticated oversleeve for use with gloves providing mechanical protection without the need for taping of gloves
- Integral sock foot with elasticated outer leg allows the user to choose their own boots without compromising the level of protection
- Head-up display in the hood indicates turbo status, hours used and any warnings
- Suit achieves a Type 3 classification without the need for taping at the zip flap, sleeves or ankles, simplifying the donning & doffing process
FIND OUT MORE.....
Please complete more