Kemblok™ ESD Chemical Protective Boots
A chemically protective Electro-Static Discharge (ESD) boot with an integral steel toe cap and hard-wearing vulcanized rubber sole for superior slip resistance. Suitable for a wide variety of applications including general chemical needs and pharmaceutical electro-protective areas. Kemblok™ boots and overboots provide unrivalled protection against a wide range of aggressive chemicals and are widely used by emergency responders and people working with or transporting hazardous or aggressive chemicals.
- For use in EPA areas conforming to EN 61340-5 (ESD 99.6 MΩ dry, 11.8 MΩ wet EN ISO 20345)
- Conforms to EN 943-1 (chemical protective clothing)
- Stainless steel, penetration resistant mid-sole
- Energy absorbing heal and cushioned insole (removable and machine washable), ensure user comfort
- Fuel and oil resistant sole
- FPA option is available upon request
FIND OUT MORE.....
Please complete more