The GLS 300B suit in Chemprotex™ 300 is a single use gastight chemical protection suit designed for use with breathing apparatus worn outside the suit, a facemask and filter or airline respirator. The suit combines the benefits of a lightweight high-performance chemical barrier fabric with a gas-tight construction to method 2 of ISO 17491-1. It incorporates permanently attached antistatic chemical gloves, sock feet and a lightweight gas-tight zip.
- One-piece construction
- Integral hood with patented facemask seal providing a type 3 liquid jet seal with an outer chemical barrier fabric. Please see list of approved facemasks.
- Lightweight gas-tight zip fitted across the shoulders in rear of suit, with double external cover flaps with a hook and loop fastener
- Chemically protective anti-static glove attached to the suit material
- Integral socks in Chemprotex™ 300 material with splashguard outer legs allowing the wearing of customer’s own boots. (Boots not included)
- Must be worn with ESD footwear to ensure a conductive path to ground [when used in potentially explosive atmospheres]
FIND OUT MORE.....
Please complete more