Supplied-Air Respirator Half Suit
Respirex Supplied-Air respirators offer protection from airborne contaminants that are not immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH). This product has Type C Continuous Flow Class NIOSH Approval No: TC-19C-327. Failure to use complete NIOSH Approved Respirex components and replacement parts voids approval of the entire assembly. The blouse is manufactured from fluorescent red Neoprene and fitted with a double layer rigid visor with a removable outer visor. The half suit also features an open ended gas tight zip from the neck to the waist and quick disconnect air-line fittings.
- Air flow: between 13psi and 39psi (dependent on air supply hose length)
- This respirator must be supplied with clean, breathable air, Grade D or better, at all times. This respirator does not purify or filter out contaminants. See the product user's manual for additional details on operating and breathing air requirements.
- An air system contained within the hood that provides breathing air to the wearer
- An internal, adjustable waist-belt supports the air system
- Three-point hanging system
- Twin exhalation valves
- Externally taped seams
- Open ended gas-tight zip fitted from the neck to waist
- Respirex™ locking cuff system
- External waist-belt provides a seal to the bottom of the blouse
FIND OUT MORE.....
Please complete more