Supplied-Air Respirator Hood
Respirex Supplied-Air hood respirators offer protection from airborne contaminants that are not immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH). This product has Type C Continuous Flow Class NIOSH Approval No: TC-19C-327. Failure to use complete NIOSH Approved Respirex components and replacement parts voids approval of the entire assembly. The suit features four different material options with the choice of two visor designs: a durable, rigid PVC visor providing a high degree of undistorted vision or a lightweight, transparent PVC hood with reinforced seams enabling unobstructed 360° vison.
- Air flow: Between 12 psi & 39 psi (dependent on air supply hose length)
- This respirator must be supplied with clean, breathable air, Grade D or better, at all times. This respirator does not purify or filter out contaminants. See the product user's manual for additional details on operating and breathing air requirements.
- Under collar neck seal standard, with optional drawstring neck seal
- Three-point hanging attachments
- Adjustable waist-belt with back pad
- Air distribution block with twin breathing hoses to either side of the hood.
- Pigtail yellow PVC 3/8” bore air-hose, terminating in a ¼” NPT male thread
FIND OUT MORE.....
Please complete more