The GLS 300C suit in Chemprotex™ 300 is a single use air-fed gas-tight chemical protection suit for use with breathable air supplied from an external compressed air source providing positive pressure. The suit combines the benefits of a lightweight high-performance chemical barrier fabric with a gas-tight construction to method 2 of ISO 17491-1. It incorporates permanently attached antistatic chemical gloves, sock feet and a lightweight gas-tight zip.
- Semi-rigid laminated visor
- Lightweight gas-tight zip fitted across the chest covered by double external storm flaps with hook and loop fastener
- Chemically protective anti-static glove attached to the suit material
- Integral socks in Chemprotex™ 300 material with splashguard outer legs allowing the wearing of customer’s own boots. (Boots not included)
- Must be worn with ESD footwear to ensure a conductive path to ground [when used in potentially explosive atmospheres]
- The air distribution system in the hood and air permeable collar provide cooling air through the suit, making the wearer more comfortable and better able to focus on tasks
- For use with Bartels & Rieger two piece air control valve (ref. RVD039W), supplied separately
- The hood design provides high protection without the need for a tight-fitting face piece.
FIND OUT MORE.....
Please complete more