The GLS 300A suit in Chemprotex™ 300 is a single use fully encapsulating gas-tight chemical protection suit covering both the wearer and the breathing apparatus. The suit combines the benefits of a lightweight high-performance chemical barrier fabric with a gas-tight construction to method 2 of ISO 17491-1. It incorporates attached antistatic chemical gloves, sock feet and a lightweight gas-tight zip.
- Large laminated anti-mist visor giving clear undistorted vision
- Twin exhalation valves to side of hood to ensure that the suit maintains a comfortable working pressure
- Lightweight gas-tight zip fitted to rear of suit, closing at the top and covered with a double storm flap with hook and loop fastener
- Chemically protective anti-static glove attached to the suit material
- Integral socks in Chemprotex™ 300 material with splashguard outer legs allowing the wearing of customer’s own boots. (Boots not included)
- Must be worn with ESD footwear to ensure a conductive path to ground [when used in potentially explosive atmospheres]
FIND OUT MORE.....
Please complete more