Air Supplied Hood NIOSH Approved
The Air Supplied Hood Respirator has Type C Continous Flow Class NIOSH Approval No. TC-19C-327. Protecting against airborne contaminants that are not immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH), the suit features four different material options with the choice of two visor designs: a durable, rigid PVC visor providing a high degree of undistorted vision or a lightweight, transparent PVC hood with reinforced seams enabling unobstructed 360° vison.
- Under collar neck seal standard, with optional drawstring neck seal
- PVC Hoods feature 360° soft visor; Neoprene hoods incorporate a rigid wraparound visor
- Three-point hanging attachments
- Adjustable waist-belt with back pad
- Air distribution block with twin breathing hoses to either side of the hood.
- Pigtail yellow PVC 3/8” bore air-hose, terminating in a ¼” NPT male thread
- Required airflow: 170(min) to 280(max) L/min
FIND OUT MORE.....
Please complete more