SC1 Reusable Splash Suit
The Respirex SC1 is a reusable Type 3 splash contamination suit designed for Self Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) worn externally.
- One piece construction with integral hood incorporating a face seal that is both shaped and flexible, which provides a tight seal around the breathing apparatus face mask, preventing liquid penetration
- Horizontal 91cm (36”) zip positioned across the rear shoulders of the garment with storm flaps secured by Velcro to prevent ingress of liquids. Can also be fitted with a gas tight zip for certain applications
- Double layer of material at the rear to prevent wear caused by the breathing apparatus rubbing against the suit
- Elasticated inner legs with stirrups with elasticated outer legs designed to accommodate safety boots of the user’s choice
- Safety gloves compatible with the material of the suit, fitted by means of the Respirex locking cuff mechanism, or the Sure-Loc mechanism
- Available in a range of chemical resistant fabrics
FIND OUT MORE.....
Please complete more