Limited Life SC1 Splash Suit
The SC1 in Chemprotex™ 300 is a single use, Type 3 splash contamination suit designed for use with breathing apparatus worn outside the suit or with a face mask and filter.
The garment is CE certified to EN14605:2005 and is intended for use in areas that are not immediately dangerous to life or health.
- One-piece construction
- Integral hood with neoprene rubber face grommet to seal around the wearer’s face mask
- 91cm (36”) Nylon zip fitted across the shoulders in rear of suit, with double external zip flaps with a self adhesive tape closure
- Chemically protective Kemblok™ laminated glove welded to the suit material
- Integral socks in the same Chemprotex™ 300 material as the suit with plain outer leg allowing the wearing of customer’s own boots. (Boots not included)
- Compatible with the Permasure™ toxicity modelling smartphone app which calculates safe working times for over 4,000 chemicals
- Alternate colors (Olive Green & Navy Blue) are manufactured to order, contact Respirex for minimum order quantities
FIND OUT MORE.....
Please complete more