ISOTEC Flame Boots
A heat-resistant safety boot conforming to the EN 15090 HI3 F3A fire boot standard for flame resistance, radiant heat (20kW/m2) and heat insulation of the sole (250°C for 40 minutes). These boots are designed for use in areas where there is a risk of sparks from welding or grinding or for close proximity fire fighting.
- Certified to EN 15090:2012 F3A
- Certified to the Marine Equipment Directive (MED) 2014/90/EU Item 3.4 - Fire-fighter’s outfit: Boots
- Heat insulation of the sole (HI3): The sole withstands 40 minutes at 250°C with an increase in internal temperature of less than 21°C after 10 minutes
- Heat resistant sole HRO 60 seconds at 300°C
- Fuel and oil resistant Upper and sole.
- Black vulcanised rubber sole for maximum grip - 30% better than a conventional safety boot sole
- Slip resistance performance twice that required by SATRA TM144 standards
- Two to three times the wear resistance of conventional soles
- Greater cut resistance than conventional soles
- Optional thermal liner
FIND OUT MORE.....
Please complete more