GTA Reusable Air-Fed Suit
The GTA is a Type 1C reusable gas-tight suit designed to be used with an external compressed air source and is manufactured in a range of chemically resistant fabrics.
- Designed for long duration usage in harmful atmospheres
- Breathing air and ventilation system completely contained within the suit
- An audible warning device activates if the airflow drops below the minimum level required to maintain CO2 below 1%
- Heavy duty 122cm (48”) long gas-tight zip, fitted vertically down the right hand side of the suit
- Choice of detachable Kemblok™ safety boots, or integral socks with outer splash guards
- Gloves compatible with the choice of suit material are fitted using the Respirex™ locking cuff mechanism or new Sure-Loc cuff mechanism, allowing the user to easily change the gloves when necessary
- Exhalation valves ensure that the suit maintains a comfortable working pressure
- Required Airflow: 360 l/m (12.7 cfm) (min) to 440 l/m (15.5 cfm) (max)
FIND OUT MORE.....
Please complete more