The Isolator Suit is designed for use within a positive or negative pressure chamber and is manufactured from tough, lightweight material that is resistant to most workplace chemicals and sterilizing agents. The suit is designed to provide easy access in and out of the suit with features to prevent the suit from collapsing during use.
- Clear, flexible 360° hood with a replaceable inner visor maintains full wearer headspace at all times
- Hood will not collapse when used in a positive pressure chamber
- Twin recessed glove connectors allowing easy initial glove fitting and in-use glove replacement during work activity
- Low pressure air inlet supplying ventilation to the suit, particularly to the breathing zone (head and face)
- Low noise suit ventilation
- Areas liable to high physical wear are reinforced
- Robust hood and arm hanging support system for ease of donning and doffing
FIND OUT MORE.....
Please complete more