Frontair 2 Suit (Welders Version)
The FrontAir 2 nuclear protective welder's suits is designed so it can be worn with a three piece welder's oversuit and anti-glare shield that protects the suit from the damaging effects of weld splatter. The hood is fitted with a reinforced vision panel that reduces distortion.
The FrontAir2 is a one-piece air-fed suit designed for use in atmospheres where particulate contamination may be a hazard. This suit is designed for use with breathable air supplied from an external compressed air source providing positive pressure.
- Air-dissipation system completely contained within the garment, that provides breathing and cooling air to the user
- User adjustable variable airflow control valve
- 360° swivelling airline system
- Welded PVC gloves
- Anti-slip feet, with ankle ties
- Rear-entry, with double zip flap
- Clear visor, with horizontal and vertical fields of vision
- Six exhalation valves, fitted with covers
FIND OUT MORE.....
Please complete more