Dielectric HV3+ Boots
A Class 3 AC (EN 50321-1:2018) electrically insulating dielectric boot with an integral steel toe cap. The Workmaster™ Dielectric HV3+ boot allows high voltage live working at up to 26.5kV with every boot tested at 30kV.
- Lightweight design for increased wearer comfort
- Low temperature flexibility down to -40ºC
- Durable, slip resistant vulcanised rubber for maximum grip
- Energy absorbing tunnel system in heel and ergonomic cushioning insole (removable and machine washable) for greater wearer comfort
- Cold insulation to EN ISO 20345
- High-visibility green HV3 compound shaft
- Meets the requirements of ASTM 1117 (20kV)
- Also available in a moulded sole version (without fuel & oil resistance, resistance to hot contact or cold insulation for the sole and SRA slip)
FIND OUT MORE.....
Please complete more