Frontair 2 Suit (Standard Version)
The FrontAir2 One Piece Suit is an air-fed suit designed for use in atmospheres where particulate contamination may be a hazard. This suit is designed for use with breathable air supplied from an external compressed air source providing positive pressure.
- Air-dissipation system completely contained within the garment, that provides breathing and cooling air to the user
- User adjustable variable airflow control valve
- 360° swivelling airline system
- Welded PVC gloves
- Anti-slip feet, with ankle ties
- Rear-entry, with double zip flap
- Clear visor, with horizontal and vertical fields of vision
- Six exhalation valves, fitted with covers
- Evacuation tear off strip across the chest of the suit
- Reinforced knee and elbow pads
FIND OUT MORE.....
Please complete more